Click on any of the names on the map to find out more information. (Please note this will not show on the mobile version of this website).
St John the Baptist stands on the High Street in Epping, its tower forming a landmark that can be seen for miles around. The present Parish Church was built in three stages. The foundation stone was laid in 1889 and the Nave and Chancel were consecrated in 1891. The North Aisle was added in 1908 and the Tower was dedicated on April 29th 1909.
Over the years the Church has been adorned and beautified by many gifts and benefactions - thanksgiving offerings from those who have worshipped here and found God speaking to their hearts in this place of prayer.
Our aim is to preserve and enhance this legacy and hand it on to future generations so that Christ may be glorified in hearts and lives for generations to come.